Basic properties – indications:
– Restores and seals the natural moisture of the skin. Balances the health of the scalp, preventing dry skin, itching and dandruff.
– Used for cleansing the face, removes dirt and makeup. Light and non-greasy.
– Rich in anti-aging properties, it helps maintain the youthfulness of the skin by preventing the formation of wrinkles.
– It reduces skin imperfections such as acne scars and stretch marks.
– Excellent conditioner for hair.
– Slows down the greying of hair.
– It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
– Extraction method: cold extraction
– Part of a plant: Whole
– Perfume: Walnut
– Color: Gold to brownish yellow
– Specific gravity: 0,886
– Refractive index: 1,459
– Acidity: 0,04%
– Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and most base oils
– Lifespan: After opening, store in a cool and dark place. Used within 24 months.
*Can be used to make perfumes, soaps, cosmetics and waxes. Suitable for aromatherapy.